The Site Engineer is data driven to create insights and trends to effectively and efficiently supervise; civil works, on-site survey, network design, installation and integration on planned sites . They also provide support and assurance for commissioning, and integration activities and troubleshoot, support with concerned teams.
- Lead Team of Riggers and technicians for telecom / Civil Activities on Sites.
- Plan installation & commissioning activities.
- Stakeholders management.
- Install and align equipment in accordance to installation documentation and instructions
- Equipment powered-up
- Equipment Test Documentation compiled
- Ensure that quality and safety breaches are reported, recorded, investigated and appropriate corrective actions taken.
- Integration, Commissioning of equipment connected or newly added.
- Conclude installation & commissioning activities and report to implementation coordinator.
- Protect site from unauthorized access (i.e. Segregation btw traffic /pedestrian & work area)
- Perform various audits and tests, upgrades and maintenance when required
- Perform repairs, emergency repairs and restore services when required
- Understand instructions to the work order and plans
- Apply the rules of Health and Safety at work
- Understand and strictly adhere to safety practices and guidelines
- Understand and strictly adhere to established Ericsson and customer quality requirements without deviation
- Other duties as assigned by implementation coordinator.
Basic Requirements :
- Of Telecom Engineering , IT or Equivalent.
- Must successfully complete Ericsson’s installation and commissioning course and fully aware about Ericsson Products.
- Must be able to work outside of normal business hours (i.e., shift work), to include nights and weekends, if needed
- Self-starter with desire and ability to learn and retain knowledge
- Must be a team player and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English language for safety reasons
- Ability to exercise flexibility in challenging and/or perplexing situations
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful and demanding work environment
- Knowledge of networking principals, Ethernet standards, power systems, and cable testing
- Working knowledge of telecommunication construction.
- Ability to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
- Year of Experience 5+
Local de Trabalho – Angola