Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Techno Functional Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose, and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution from the technical standpoint. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
PPM Techno Functional Consultant – The role will use both technical and functional knowledge in the Project and Portfolio Management domain to create solutions for accelerated planning, execution and management of Capital projects and large-scale transformation projects across enterprise. and ultimately ensuring the customer benefits. The primary responsibilities include, PPM maturity assessment covering multiple areas such as business process, Tools, Data, Organization culture, Performance and prepare discovery report with short term and long-term solutions. This will also include the Integration between PPM products and other 3rd party applications (Finance, HR, Collaboration, Agile, Enterprise Reporting etc.)
- PPM (Project & Portfolio Management) Maturity Assessment
- Deliver Discovery report from Maturity Assessment with Business case to implement short term solutions and long-term solutions
- Advisory to client on right PPM product to use for Capital, Transformation Projects Planning, Monitoring & Execution.
- Requirements gathering and analysis/Lead Business Requirement Workshops.
- Solution design
- Implement best practices of PPM
- Implement seamless Integration and Process automation solutions
- Identify & lead opportunities of productivity improvement and automation
- Customer business stakeholder’s management
- Coordinate & guide offshore team
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in IT industry.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in implementing PPM Products (Microsoft Project Server, SAP PPM, P6 Primavera) for multiple customers
- Proven experience in implementing key PPM Value Chain Process (Demand in take à Prioritization à Project Plan/Schedule à Resource Management à Financials à Reports)
- Should have good technical skills in the SharePoint server/SharePoint Online and Microsoft Power BI
- Hands-on Programming experience in developing customizations in C# /. NET and any client site scripting language such as java script, jQuery, angular utilizing the CSOM/JSOM APIs
- Should be having hands-on experience in independently analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving the incidents and service requests related to Project Server implementation within the stipulated SLAs.
- Ability to speak Portuguese and English languages fluently
- Hands On experience on PPM Products such as Microsoft Project Server, SAP PPM, P6 Primavera
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Microsoft Project Server/SharePoint server related certification.
- SAP PPM related certification
Cadastre-se em nosso banco de dados para ficar por dentro de todas as novidades da CelPlan!