With the advent of billions of portable devices that require electricity, the growing market of electric cars and the traditional uses of electricity, the existing grid system will go through a fast growth and transformation process. Electrical utility companies face the challenge of expanding their capacity and as a side effect their internal communications networks need to be updated completely.
CelPlan is a world leading provider of high-level consulting and a provider of utility companies globally. We have performed extensive end to end system analysis for the large energy companies.
Our team consists of proven international leaders in their field and CelPlan strives to be a true partner for its customers, actively participating from the beginning of the project through all completion phases.
CelPlan invests heavily in R&D and actively promotes proper engineering practices in all aspects in the following fields:
- Electric Plant Design, Analysis and Optimization
- Communication Plant Design, Analysis and Optimization
- Smart Grid
- Smart Metering
- Distributed Generation
- Utilities Telecom Turnkey deployment
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution Networks
- Network Automation
- Reduction of Non-Commercial Losses
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
- Distribution Grid Design and Optimization (Sinapsis)
- Self-Healing Solutions
- Improvement of Performance Parameters (SAIDI, SAIFI, ASAI, …)
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS)
- Smart Sensors (Tecsys)
- Electric Vehicles
- Long Term Telecommunications Investment Planning
- Technology Recommendations
- Spectrum Planning