Wi4Net has installed hundreds of video surveillance networks. These networks have thousands of cameras, most of them maintained by CelPlan.
Wi4Net, a division of CelPlan Technologies, Inc., offers an innovative family of wireless video surveillance and wireless broadband solutions that feature unique flexibility in design and deployment. Wi4Net excels in seamlessly integrating the latest of wireless, digital video, storage and monitoring / archiving technology.
Wi4Net brings tailored and specialized designs for specific applications, such as CCTV, video surveillance, gunshot location technology, ALPR and mobile broadband.
Markets of focus include government, public safety, transit / transportation, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) and energy.
Wi4Net’s award-winning wireless approach to (remote) video surveillance, utilizing 4.9 GHz or other spectrum, enables cost-effective deployment of campus-wide, citywide or regional wireless video surveillance systems and mobile broadband networks. Based on 24 years of wireless company experience, Wi4Net offers a complete array of consulting and integration services to complement its solutions. Wi4Net has successfully implemented pioneering, industry-first solutions in many markets.
Each market has unique requirements. Wi4Net tailors its offering for each market with customized, integrated solutions, leveraging Commercial-Off-The-Shelf “Best-of-Breed” solutions, as much as possible, while maximizing on American products. At the same time, we will not shy away from developing hardware or software components not available in the market in order to make up an optimal solution. As a mid-size company, we offer efficiencies and agility of a smaller company, while we have the strength and breath of a larger team. Since 2006, we are selling a Wi4Net manufactured “Pole Camera System” used for citywide surveillance applications. We have developed also many software modules and components. Our markets of focus include the following key markets:
- Federal Government
- Public Safety
- Transportation / Transit
- Energy (Oil & Gas)
FlexiRadioTM features a family of radio products offering unparalleled flexibility in the design of wireless broadband networks. At the core of our system is a control enclosure that can accommodate multi-vendor and multi-radio configurations. We feature our own FlexiRadio platform for specialty applications, along with leading radio vendor solutions, such as RADWIN, FluidMesh, FireTide, Cisco, Meraki, and others. We specialize in efficiently designed multi-radio, multi-technology and multi-vendor solutions, maximizing performance and minimizing costs.
- Integrated system approach (video, wireless, monitoring and storage)
- Wireless camera units for multi-band support (2.4GHz, 4.9GHz-5.9GHz)
- Point-to-point, point-to-multipoint or mesh wireless architectures
- High quality digital video (30 frames per second)
- Megapixel camera options are available
- Local storage capability (up to 2 TB; RAID options available)
- Battery backup (integrated and external options)
- Centralized video monitoring, archiving and storage
- Highly intuitive graphical user interface
- Comprehensive video search by Meta-Data, Time, etc.
- Extensive user and group management, and security / encryption
- Client/server architecture for access from any system (both software and browser client)
- Automated report generation and clean up
- Multiple storage architectures (DAS, SAN) and RAID support
- Gun Shot Detection
- Access Control