Customer Experience Enhancement Solutions
CelPlan Wireless Enhancement Solutions provide Customer Experience Improvement, Capacity Increase and CAPEX/PEX reduction. CelPlan has developed a unique set of tools to optimize 4G and 5G networks
- Data traffic is compelled and consequently self-adjusting to the network capacity
- This adjustment influences Customer Satisfaction
- The network OSS and existing tools cannot evaluate Customer Satisfaction
- 4G and 5G networks are self-healing against noise and interference (through modulation schemes)
- This feature reduces network capacity and increases interference
- An interference avalanche effect occurs
- Network measurements cannot identify the source of the avalanche and result in random network fixes, incurring in very large OPEX without effective results
- Sixty percent of sites deployed today to increase capacity are ineffective and, in many cases, reduce the network capacity, resulting in a waste of CAPEX
- CellExperience™ is the design tool that pinpoints the network bottlenecks with traffic increase and allows for the proper location of expansion sites; it can also pinpoint network bottlenecks (e.g. site, backhaul, ISP…)
- CellPhone™ is the drive test tool that measures customer satisfaction directly from the user phone for the different applications
CellExperience™ It is a predictive tool that considers CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE evolution with traffic. Case studies performed by CelPlan show that 80% of cell sites deployed today to increase capacity, fail to do it. By determining each cell’s true potential, CellExperience™ pinpoints network throttling points and drastically reduces ineffective deployments and CAPEX.
CellPhone ™ It is a crowd-sourcing solution that assesses CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE, maps it geographically per hour of the day and can be used to further improve CellExperience™ predictions. CellPhone™ app provides information about Connectivity, User Satisfaction, Goodput, and Sessions Rating (user survey), allowing designers to pinpoint the location of network throttling points.