*Click to enlarge.
The growing demand for throughput has been propelling the advent of new transmission technologies and features such as 5G-NR and 4G/LTE-A, smart antenna systems, massive-MIMO and widespread use of small cells.
The success of deployment of these new technologies however, depends greatly on a clean spectrum, free of interference, to maximize transfer rates.
OFDM/OFDMA systems, such as 4G/LTE, 5G, or even the new WiFi 6 (802.11ax), require more detailed knowledge and multipath analyses of the RF communication channels within the whole area of deployment.
CellSpectrum™ is a Software-Defined Geo-referenced Spectrum Analyzer that collects the spectrum captured by CellDigitizer and processes it. CellSpectrum™ can scan the entire spectrum captured by CellDigitizer in blocks of 100 MHz bandwidth.
CellSpectrum™ main features include:
- Test mode allows spectrum recording
- Playback of recorded spectrum traces
- Channel and range (user-selectable) power calculation
- Collected samples are geo-tagged
- Export ASCII files
- No overlap or underlap when selecting the RBW and span
- Maximum, average, current, and minimum values traces
- Graph marks
- Charts zoom in and out