CelPlan provides a variety of network design, installation and commissioning for telecom and vertical (energy, water, oil & gas) industries. These services are provided as partial deployments or fully blown turnkey deployments.
CelPlan provides also preventive and corrective maintenance of its installations.
Some of our services are listed next:
Wireless networks must be reconfigured frequently due to expansions and optimizations. Some of these reconfigurations require antenna adjustments. CelPlan can provide this service, including the installation of safety gear at the towers.
During the system deployment phase, CelPlan provides the detailed design for a smooth deployment and verifies the global system performance. All these steps can be performed exclusively by CelPlan personnel or in conjunction with our client’s staff. CelPlan acts as executor, advisor, and/or personnel trainer for the entire range of wireless design activities. Typical steps in this phase are as follows:
- Adjustments to the economic model based on an approved business plan
- Technology and vendor selection (as an independent company, CelPlan is not beholden to any vendor, so our recommendations are made based only on your needs)
- Final coverage prediction
- Frequency plan generation and interference analysis
- Evaluation of traffic capacity through random call simulation (a unique CelPlan capability)
- Site acquisition and survey
- Switching center positioning and PSTN interconnection
- Networking and link design
- Equipment dimensioning and specification
- Coverage and interference analysis, including adjustments to compensate for position deviation
- System commissioning
- Drive test to measure the system’s performance (indoor/outdoor coverage, call quality, statistical analysis, equipment performance, and competitive analysis)
Equipment and interconnection management with a controlled documentation and tracking system for network topology, logical functionality, assets control and tracking, location and distribution of equipment, and hardware/software revisions
- Turnkey Projects
Companies must focus on their main business and do not have the time or expertise to deploy specialized networks. In this case, Celplan offers turnkey deployments, that go from assessing customer needs, design the network, source it, deploy, test and train the customer in its use.
- Project Management
CelPlan does manage network deployments with multiple contractors.
- Microwave Reconfiguration
Backhaul links have to be re-arranged periodically to accommodate for larger capacity.
- Managed Services
Some networks are complex to operate and the customer my opt that the network be operate by a specialized company. CelPlan offers this service, relying on the expertise of its senior staff.
- Maintenance are recurring multi-year contracts
- CelPlan has developed technology to monitor network performance (video, IT, communications) remotely, which can not only detect failures, but also deteriorations, so action can be taken before a failure happens
CelPlan uses local manpower, by training and supervising the remote teams.