CelPlan provides several training classes for different audiences. The classes can be open to multiple companies and individuals or closed to a specific company.
Classes can be held at CelPlan facilities, customer facilities or universities.
CelPlan has general interest classes or can develop specific content classes.
The main general categories are:
- Technology classes cover the different technologies. Available classes are:
- RF principles and propagation models
- P25 and Tetra
- GSM and UMTS
- OFDM technologies: Principles, Wi-Fi, WiMAX and LTE
- LTE 4G
- LTE 5G
- Design classes cover network design procedures
- Design steps 101
- Demographics and Traffic
- Network Optimization (site placement, coverage enhancement, code and frequency plan)
- Adaptive Networks and Customer Experience
- Design tool classes
- CellPlanner hands-oh
- CellNetwork hands-on
- CellDesigner hands-on
- CellTrace hands-on
- CellBI hands-on
- CellAircraft hands-on
- Drive test classes
- CellSpectrum hands-on
- CellScanner hands-on
- CellPhone hands-on
CelPlan supports Wireless Technology programs in several universities by providing its tools to them.
Universities can apply at email@example.com.