CellProbeTM is a selection of tools used to measure throughput and debug IP connections. It is tailored in such a way to provide support to mobility, keeping the connection alive even where it potentially drops, and enabled to tag GPS coordinates to each measurement. An automated set of user pre-defined measurements can be configured, recorded and displayed in charts with statistics and on a geographical map.
CellProbeTM features include:
- Wireless and wired network performance characterization
- High speed mobile performance measurements, like high speed trains (200 mi/h or more)
- Geo-located measurements (GPS coordinates) with and without interpolation
- Snap-to-vector measurements (for GPS positioning error)
- Multi-measurement concatenation and multi-data visualization
- Measurement filtering (wide range of criteria)